close menu
This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.

Snowmobile/ATV/Boat Registration

State ATV/Snowmobile site

New requires:
Dealer's Certificate.

Used requires:
Bill of Sale
Registration Number (If machine was registered in Maine previously)

If sales tax was not paid at the time of purchase (new or used),
it is due at the time of registration.